The Mt. Pisgah developed area provides recreational and educational opportunities appropriate for a varied audience. A popular concession operated lodge and restaurant, Pisgah Inn, attracts many visitors who want to experience the resources of the Parkway from a somewhat comfortable environment. Other visitors use the campground and trails to experience the resources from a different perspective. The birthplace of forestry in America is interpreted nearby in the Pisgah National Forest at the Cradle of Forestry.
- restrooms (inside Pisgah Inn Lodge)
- picnic areas (open May 9 - November 2)
- restrooms are wheelchair accessible
- campground is wheelchair accessible
- interpretive programs are accessible with assistance
- picnic area is accessible with assistance